This competition will focus on the development of new film projects while incorporating outstanding shooting locations in Corpus Christi, Texas. Story, overall budget, and incorporation of required elements will determine the winning script.
1. Script must be no longer than 15 pages.
2. Script must incorporate 3 of the 6 designated locations in Corpus Christi:
Bob Hall Pier
Aquarium (non-exhibit only)
3. Script should be accompanied with a complete budget and saved as one PDF form.
For more information email:
Michelle Randolph Faires
1. Script submission deadline is June 1, 2017 at midnight
2. Winning script will be announced August 1, 2017 via email to the provided email filmmaker address
3. PFU consultations and Pre-Production August 1st to October 1st, 2017
4. Production is projected to take place 1st week of October 2017
5. There is a submission fee of $25. Please attach a receipt of your transaction to your submission email.
6. All submission should be emailed to email@example.com
*Script and budget are not officially submitted until we receive auto signature on agreement form, sent to you upon script submission via email (includes rules and regulations) and the corresponding pay pal submission fee.
1. The winning script will receive production consulting services from Production For Use in all areas of the process. PFU consultations and Pre-Production will take place between August 1st to October 1st, 2017.
2. Production will take place approximately the first week of October 2017 in Corpus Christi
3. Production funding provided by sponsors, commission fees and in-kind industry professionals
4. Lodging and meals during the production are included in the winning awards package
5. Airfare or any travel accommodations are not included in the winning awards package
6. Winning filmmakers will be responsible for securing cast and crew